The apply() method is used to write methods, which can be used on different objects. It is different from the function call() because it takes arguments as an array.
Return Value: It returns the method values of a given function.
Example 1: This example illustrates the apply() function without arguments.
Example 2: This example illustrates the apply() function with arguments.
- PHP | Ds\Vector apply() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence apply() Function
- PHP | Ds\Deque apply() Function
- Apply function to every row in a Pandas DataFrame
- How to apply !important in CSS?
- Kotlin | apply vs with
- How to apply style to parent if it has child with CSS?
- How to apply border inside a table ?
- How to apply two CSS classes to a single element ?
- Difference between map, applymap and apply methods in Pandas
- How to apply multiple transform property to an element using CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.