- HTML: Allows you to add content to the web page
- CSS: Used to specify the layout, style, alignment of web pages.
- V8– in Chrome and Opera
- Chakra – in Microsoft Edge
- SpiderMonkey – in Firefox
- Add new HTML content to the page
- Change Existing HTML content and styles
- React to user actions like mouse clicks, pointer movements etc.
- Can get and set cookies
- Remember the data on the client-side.
- It cannot protect your page source or images.
- It cannot access web pages that are hosted on another domain.