The top left corner of the screen is (0, 0) i,e, X and Y coordinate is (0, 0). This means that vertical zero is topmost point and horizontal zero is the leftmost point.
So, the task is to find the coordinates of the mouse over the screen.
It can be find using the clientX and clientY property:
- ClientX: It gives the horizontal coordinate of the event.
- ClientY: It gives the vertical coordiante of the mouse.
For X coordinate: event.ClientX For Y coordiante: event.ClientY
Below is the required implementation:
- How to get the coordinates of a mouse click on a canvas element ?
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseIsPressed
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseButton
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseDragged() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseMoved() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.