Atomics.notify(typedArray, index, count)
Parameters: This method accept three parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- typedarray: This parameter specifies a shared integer typed array Int16Array.
- index: This parameter specifies the position in the array, typedArray to wait on.
- count: This parameter counts the number of sleeping agents to notify. Its default value is +Infinity.
Return value: The Atomics.notify() method returns the number of woken up agents.
77 123 0
0 77 123 0 123
- If the typedArray is not a shared Int32Array then the Atomics.notify( ) operation throws a TypeError.
- If the index used as an argument to the Atomics.notify() operation is out of the bound in the typedArray then the Atomics.store( ) operation throws a RangeError.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge