Below is the example of Array splice() method.
HTML,CSS,JS,Bootstrap HTML,CSS,PHP,React_Native,Bootstrap JS HTML,CSS,PHP,React,React_Native,Bootstrap
Array.splice( index, remove_count, item_list )
Parameter: This method accepts many parameters some of them are described below:
- index: It is a required parameter. This parameter is the index which start modifying the array (with origin at 0). This can be negative also, which begins after that many elements counting from the end.
- remove_count: The number of elements to be removed from the starting index.
- items_list: The list of new items separated by comma operator that is to be inserted from the starting index.
Return Value: While it mutates the original array in-place, still it returns the list of removed items. In case there is no removed array it returns an empty array.
C++,Java,Html,Python,C C++,Java,Julia,Php,Python,C Html C++,Java,Julia,Php,Pascal,Python,C
- Google Chrome 1 and above
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and above
- Firefox 1 and above
- Opera 4 and above
- Safari 1 and above