Robot is part of java.awt package . Robot class is basically used to generate native system input events for the purposes of self- running demos, test automation, and other application where control over mouse and keyboard is used.
Robot class generates events that can be used to control mouse, keyboard and can be used to take screenshot of the screen.
In this article we will discuss how to get the pixel color of the point on the screen mentioned by the user.
Method used :
getPixelColor(int x, int y) This function returns an object of the color class of the given screen coordinates.
In the following program we will print a label that will contain the RGB values of the pixel entered and the text of the label will be of the pixel Color
Note : the following program might not run in an online compiler please use an offline IDE.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Robot Class in Java AWT
- Automate mouse events using Java Robot Class
- JSwing | Create a Magnifying tool using Java Robot
- Image Processing in Java | Set 7 (Creating a random pixel image)
- How to Create a Color Picker Tool in Android using Color Wheel and Slider?
- Java AWT | Color Class
- Java.lang.Class class in Java | Set 1
- Java.lang.Class class in Java | Set 2
- Java Program to Check if a Given Class is a Local Inner Class
- Java Program to Check if a Given Class is an Anonymous Class
- JavaFX | Light.Point Class
- How to change the Text Color of a Substring in android using SpannableString class?
- Get Credential Information From the URL(GET Method) in Java
- HashMap Class Methods in Java with Examples | Set 1 (put(), get(), isEmpty() and size())
- Using predefined class name as Class or Variable name in Java
- Java.util.TimeZone Class (Set-2) | Example On TimeZone Class
- Implement Pair Class with Unit Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Triplet Class with Pair Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Quintet Class with Quartet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Quartet Class with Triplet Class in Java using JavaTuples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.