Java Program to Generate N Number of Passwords of Length M Each
Java program to generate N number of passwords each of length M. The number of passwords returned doesn’t exceed the length M.
Input : N = 1, M = 3 Output: 571 Input : N = 2, M = 4 Output: 5671 1987
- Import random package for creating random numbers.
- Initialize variables N and M.
- Create an array of N length.
- Run nested loops
- First loop for generating N numbers of passwords.
- Second loop for creating the password of M length.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
73807243 05081188 63921767 70426689 06272980
Time Complexity: O(N*M), where N is the number of passwords required and M is the length of each password.
Auxiliary Space: O(N) as using extra space for array a of size N