Java program to generate N number of passwords each of length M. The number of passwords returned doesn’t exceed the length M.
Input : N = 1, M = 3 Output: 571 Input : N = 2, M = 4 Output: 5671 1987
- Import random package for creating random numbers.
- Initialize variables N and M.
- Create an array of N length.
- Run nested loops
- First loop for generating N numbers of passwords.
- Second loop for creating the password of M length.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
73807243 05081188 63921767 70426689 06272980
Time Complexity: O(N*M), where N is the number of passwords required and M is the length of each password.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java Foundation and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.