The task is to compute the sum of numbers in a list using while loop. The List interface provides a way to store the ordered collection. It is an ordered collection of objects in which duplicate values can be stored. Since List preserves the insertion order, it allows positional access and insertion of elements.
- Create a list.
- Create two int variable one for storing the sum of the array and the second is to help us to execute the while loop.
- Add some elements in the list.
- Execute the while loop until the count variable in less than the size of the list.
- Get elements of list one by one using get() method and add the element with sum variable.
- Increment the count variable.
The sum of list is: 15
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java Foundation and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.