Given a number, find a representation of number as sum of non-consecutive Fibonacci numbers.
Input: n = 10 Output: 8 2 8 and 2 are two non-consecutive Fibonacci Numbers and sum of them is 10. Input: n = 30 Output: 21 8 1 21, 8 and 1 are non-consecutive Fibonacci Numbers and sum of them is 30.
The idea is to use Greedy Algorithm.
1) Let n be input number 2) While n >= 0 a) Find the greatest Fibonacci Number smaller than n. Let this number be 'f'. Print 'f' b) n = n - f
Non-neighbouring Fibonacci Representation of 30 is 21 8 1
Please refer complete article on Zeckendorf’s Theorem (Non-Neighbouring Fibonacci Representation) for more details!
- LongStream.Builder build() in Java
- DoubleStream.Builder build() in Java
- Java 8 | Consumer Interface in Java with Examples
- MouseListener and MouseMotionListener in Java
- Java Program for Selection Sort
- Java Program for Bubble Sort
- Java Program for Insertion Sort
- Java Program for Heap Sort
- Java Program for Radix Sort
- Java Program for n-th Fibonacci numbers
- Java Program for Counting Sort
- Java Program for ShellSort
- Java Program for Longest Common Subsequence
- Java Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- Java Program 0-1 Knapsack Problem