Write an efficient program to find the sum of contiguous subarray within a one-dimensional array of numbers which has the largest sum.
Maximum contiguous sum is 7
Above program can be optimized further, if we compare max_so_far with max_ending_here only if max_ending_here is greater than 0.
Please refer complete article on Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray for more details!
- Java Program for Largest K digit number divisible by X
- Java Program for Find largest prime factor of a number
- Java Program to find largest element in an array
- Java Program To Find Largest Between Three Numbers Using Ternary Operator
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Java Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Java Program for Program for array rotation
- Java Program for Range sum queries without updates
- Java Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Java Program for cube sum of first n natural numbers
- Java Program for Sum of squares of first n natural numbers
- Java Program to Find sum of even factors of a number
- Java Program to Find minimum sum of factors of number
- Java Program for Sum the digits of a given number
- Java Program to find sum of array
- Java Program to Find sum of Series with n-th term as n^2 - (n-1)^2
- Java Program for Subset Sum Problem | DP-25
- Java Program for Maximum sum rectangle in a 2D matrix | DP-27
- Java Program to Display Numbers and Sum of First N Natural Numbers
- Java Program to Calculate Sum of Two Byte Values Using Type Casting