Following is a typical recursive implementation of Merge Sort that uses last element as pivot.
Please refer complete article on Iterative Merge Sort for more details!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- C Program for Iterative Merge Sort
- Python Program for Iterative Merge Sort
- Iterative Merge Sort
- Iterative Merge Sort for Linked List
- Merge Sort with O(1) extra space merge and O(n lg n) time
- Why Quick Sort preferred for Arrays and Merge Sort for Linked Lists?
- Quick Sort vs Merge Sort
- Merge Sort vs. Insertion Sort
- Java Program for Iterative Quick Sort
- Java Program for Merge Sort
- C Program for Iterative Quick Sort
- Merge operations using STL in C++ | merge(), includes(), set_union(), set_intersection(), set_difference(), ., inplace_merge,
- C Program for Merge Sort
- Python Program for Merge Sort
- Comparison among Bubble Sort, Selection Sort and Insertion Sort
- Java Program for Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- Iterative Quick Sort
- Iterative selection sort for linked list
- Count Inversions in an array | Set 1 (Using Merge Sort)
- Merge Sort for Linked Lists