Given diameter and height, find the perimeter of a cylinder.
Perimeter is the length of the outline of a two – dimensional shape. A cylinder is a three – dimensional shape. So, technically we cannot find the perimeter of a cylinder but we can find the perimeter of the cross-section of the cylinder. This can be done by creating the projection on its base, thus, creating the projection on its side, then the shape would be reduced to a rectangle.
Perimeter of cylinder ( P ) =
here d is the diameter of the cylinder
h is the height of the cylinder
Input : diameter = 5, height = 10 Output : Perimeter = 30 Input : diameter = 50, height = 150 Output : Perimeter = 400
Perimeter = 30 units
Please refer complete article on Find the perimeter of a cylinder for more details!
- C Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Python Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Program to Calculate the Perimeter of a Decagon
- Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of Trapezium
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals are given
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Java Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Java Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!