Factorial of a non-negative integer, is multiplication of all integers smaller than or equal to n. For example factorial of 6 is 6*5*4*3*2*1 which is 720.
One line Solution (Using Ternary operator):
The above solutions cause overflow for small numbers. Please refer factorial of large number for a solution that works for large numbers.
Please refer complete article on Program for factorial of a number for more details!
- Find the last digit when factorial of A divides factorial of B
- Java Program to Count trailing zeroes in factorial of a number
- Program for factorial of a number
- C Program for factorial of a number
- Python Program for factorial of a number
- Golang Program to Count Trailing Zeros in Factorial of a Number
- Check if a given number is factorial of any number
- Count trailing zeroes in factorial of a number
- Factorial of a large number
- Find the first natural number whose factorial is divisible by x
- Smallest number with at least n trailing zeroes in factorial
- Smallest number with at least n digits in factorial
- Sum of divisors of factorial of a number
- Find sum of digits in factorial of a number
- Smallest number S such that N is a factor of S factorial or S!
- One line function for factorial of a number
- Find maximum power of a number that divides a factorial
- First digit in factorial of a number
- Number of digits in N factorial to the power N
- Maximum number with same digit factorial product