Given two integer numbers, the task is to find the count of all common divisors of given numbers?
Input : a = 12, b = 24 Output: 6 // all common divisors are 1, 2, 3, // 4, 6 and 12 Input : a = 3, b = 17 Output: 1 // all common divisors are 1 Input : a = 20, b = 36 Output: 3 // all common divisors are 1, 2, 4
Please refer complete article on Common Divisors of Two Numbers for more details!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- C++ Program for Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- Divide the two given numbers by their common divisors
- Sum of common divisors of two numbers A and B
- Maximum count of pairwise co-prime and common divisors of two given numbers
- Maximum possible prime divisors that can exist in numbers having exactly N divisors
- Common divisors of N numbers
- Number of triangles formed by joining vertices of n-sided polygon with two common sides and no common sides
- Find sum of divisors of all the divisors of a natural number
- Divisors of n-square that are not divisors of n
- Find sum of inverse of the divisors when sum of divisors and the number is given
- Check if count of even divisors of N is equal to count of odd divisors
- Check if a number has an odd count of odd divisors and even count of even divisors
- Count divisors of n that have at-least one digit common with n
- Maximum count of common divisors of A and B such that all are co-primes to one another
- Check if sum of divisors of two numbers are same
- Find two numbers whose divisors are given in a random order
- Program to find count of numbers having odd number of divisors in given range
- Print the kth common factor of two numbers
- Count of common multiples of two numbers in a range