Given two integer numbers, the task is to find the count of all common divisors of given numbers?
Input : a = 12, b = 24 Output: 6 // all common divisors are 1, 2, 3, // 4, 6 and 12 Input : a = 3, b = 17 Output: 1 // all common divisors are 1 Input : a = 20, b = 36 Output: 3 // all common divisors are 1, 2, 4
Please refer complete article on Common Divisors of Two Numbers for more details!
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- C++ Program for Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- Common divisors of N numbers
- Sum of common divisors of two numbers A and B
- Divide the two given numbers by their common divisors
- Program to find count of numbers having odd number of divisors in given range
- Program to find the common ratio of three numbers
- Program to find HCF (Highest Common Factor) of 2 Numbers
- Java Program to Check if count of divisors is even or odd
- Maximum possible prime divisors that can exist in numbers having exactly N divisors
- Count divisors of n that have at-least one digit common with n
- Java Program for Longest Common Subsequence
- Maximum count of common divisors of A and B such that all are co-primes to one another
- Numbers with exactly 3 divisors
- Check if sum of divisors of two numbers are same
- Java Program for GCD of more than two (or array) numbers
- Java Program for n-th Fibonacci numbers
- Find numbers with K odd divisors in a given range
- Find all divisors of first N natural numbers
- Number of divisors of product of N numbers