Given a number “n”, find its total number of divisors is even or odd.
Input: n = 10 Output: Even Input: n = 100 Output: Odd Input: n = 125 Output: Even
A naive approach would be to find all the divisors and then see if the total number of divisors is even or odd.
The time complexity for such a solution would be O(sqrt(n))
The count of divisor: Even
We can observe that the number of divisors is odd only in case of perfect squares. Hence the best solution would be to check if the given number is perfect square or not. If it’s a perfect square, then the number of divisors would be odd, else it’d be even.
The count of divisors of 10 is: Even
Please refer complete article on Check if count of divisors is even or odd for more details!
- C Program to Check if count of divisors is even or odd
- Check if count of divisors is even or odd
- Program to find count of numbers having odd number of divisors in given range
- Java Program for Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- Count Divisors of n in O(n^1/3)
- Count Divisors of Factorial
- Check if sum of divisors of two numbers are same
- Count all perfect divisors of a number
- Count divisors of n that have at-least one digit common with n
- Count divisors of array multiplication
- Count of numbers below N whose sum of prime divisors is K
- Count total divisors of A or B in a given range
- Check if the given array contains all the divisors of some integer
- Count the numbers < N which have equal number of divisors as K
- Sum of numbers in a range [L, R] whose count of divisors is prime