Which of the following is/are advantages of packages?
(A) Packages avoid name clashes
(B) Classes, even though they are visible outside their package, can have fields visible to packages only
(C) We can have hidden classes that are used by the packages, but not visible outside.
(D) All of the above
Quiz of this Question
- Java | Java Packages | Question 3
- Java | Packages | Question 1
- Java | Arrays | Question 6
- Packages In Java
- Java | Class and Object | Question 1
- Java | Exception Handling | Question 8
- Java | Functions | Question 11
- Java | Exception Handling | Question 7
- Java | Data Types | Question 3
- Java | Functions | Question 10