Which of the following is not an operator in Java?
Explanation: There is no sizeof operator in Java. We generally don’t need size of objects.
Quiz of this Question
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Practice Tags :
- Java | Operators | Question 6
- Java | Operators | Question 4
- Java | Java Packages | Question 3
- Java | Exception Handling | Question 8
- Java | Functions | Question 11
- Java | Exception Handling | Question 7
- Java | Data Types | Question 3
- Java | Functions | Question 10
- Java | Functions | Question 9
- Java | Class and Object | Question 6
(Login to Rate)