Character.Subset Class represents particular subsets of the Unicode(standards using hexadecimal values to express characters – 16bit) character set. The subset, it defines in Character set is UnicodeBlock.
public static class Character.Subset extends Object
- protected Character.Subset(String str) : Constructs new subset instance.
- equals() : java.lang.Character.Subset.equals() tells wheteher the two Subset Object are equal or not.
public final boolean equals(Object o) Parameters : o : object to be compare with. Return : true : if o equals argumented object, else false.
- hashCode() : java.lang.Character.Subset.hashCode() returns the hashCode value of the Subset..
public final int hashCode() Parameters : --- Return : hashCode of the argumented object.
- toString(): java.lang.Character.Subset.toString() returns name of the Subset.
public final String toString() Parameters : --- Return : string representation of the argumented object.
Is a equals a ? : true Is b equals a ? : false hashCode geeks : 366712642 hashCode for : 1829164700 a : geeks b : for
lang.Character.Subset Class inherits others methods from java.lang.Object class. For details about java.lang.Object, refer :
Object class in Java.
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Implement Ennead Class from Octet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Octet Class from Septet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Quartet Class with Triplet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Sextet Class from Quintet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Decade Class from Ennead Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Septet Class from Sextet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Quintet Class with Quartet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Triplet Class with Pair Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Pair Class with Unit Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Difference between Abstract Class and Concrete Class in Java
- In Java, Can we call the main() method of a class from another class?
- Using predefined class name as Class or Variable name in Java
- Java.lang.Class class in Java | Set 1
- Java.lang.Class class in Java | Set 2
- Java.util.BitSet class methods in Java with Examples | Set 2
- Java.util.concurrent.Phaser class in Java with Examples
- Java.util.concurrent.RecursiveTask class in Java with Examples
- Java.util.concurrent.RecursiveAction class in Java with Examples
- Java.util.BitSet class in Java with Examples | Set 1
- Java class dependency analyzer in Java 8 with Examples