Java | Inheritance | Question 4
Which of the following is true about inheritance in Java?
1) Private methods are final.
2) Protected members are accessible within a package and
inherited classes outside the package.
3) Protected methods are final.
4) We cannot override private methods.
(A) 1, 2 and 4
(B) Only 1 and 2
(C) 1, 2 and 3
(D) 2, 3 and 4
Explanation: See https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/can-override-private-methods-java/ and https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/comparison-of-inheritance-in-c-and-java/
Quiz of this Question
Feeling lost in the vast world of Backend Development? It's time for a change! Join our Java Backend Development - Live Course
and embark on an exciting journey to master backend development efficiently and on schedule.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Course
- Expert Guidance for Efficient Learning
- Hands-on Experience with Real-world Projects
- Proven Track Record with 100,000+ Successful Geeks