Helper Class is a Java class which includes basic error handling, some helper functions etc. Helper class contains functions that help in assisting the program. This Class intends to give quick implementation of basic functions such that programmers do not have to implement again and again. It is easy to Access as all the member functions are static that is it can be accessed from anywhere. It implements the most commonly used functions excluding the functions that are already present in java library.
Different helper class contains different methods depending upon the need of the program.
Recommendation : Make a package for this class naming HelperClass and import in your java code
Below is an example of helperclass.
- Set to Array in Java
- Switch Statement in Java
- Arrays in Java
- Java Tricky Output Questions
- Understanding for loops in Java
- StringBuilder replace() in Java with Examples
- StringBuilder setCharAt() in Java with Examples
- StringBuilder reverse() in Java with Examples
- Remove an Element at specific index from an Array in Java
- Multidimensional Arrays in Java
- Sort an array of pairs using Java Pair and Comparator
- Rectangle with Maximum Area using Java Pair
- StringBuilder offsetByCodePoints() method in Java with Examples
- Scanner ioException() method in Java with Examples
- Scanner match() method in Java with Example
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.