Helper Class is a Java class which includes basic error handling, some helper functions etc. Helper class contains functions that help in assisting the program. This Class intends to give quick implementation of basic functions such that programmers do not have to implement again and again. It is easy to Access as all the member functions are static that is it can be accessed from anywhere. It implements the most commonly used functions excluding the functions that are already present in java library.
Different helper class contains different methods depending upon the need of the program.
Recommendation : Make a package for this class naming HelperClass and import in your java code
Below is an example of helperclass.
- Java.util.BitSet class methods in Java with Examples | Set 2
- Shadowing of static functions in Java
- How does default virtual behavior differ in C++ and Java ?
- How are Java objects stored in memory?
- How are parameters passed in Java?
- Are static local variables allowed in Java?
- final variables in Java
- Default constructor in Java
- Assigning values to static final variables in Java
- Comparison of Exception Handling in C++ and Java
- Does Java support goto?
- Arrays in Java
- Inheritance and constructors in Java
- More restrictive access to a derived class method in Java
- Comparison of static keyword in C++ and Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.