Jabong recently visited our campus. About 70 students gave the written test.
Here’s my interview experience.
Round 1: (Written)
Part 1(MCQ) – 30 minutes, 25 questions. Questions were from DS,OOPS, DBMS, Quantitative.
Part 2 (coding test on paper) – 30 minutes, 5 questions. Standard gfg questions. 3 questions were easy, rest 2 were of medium difficulty. I was able to do all of them.
Around 20 students were shortlisted after written round.
Interview 1 – Since I had mentioned ‘design patterns’in my resume, I was asked about observer, singleton and factory method pattern. I was asked to code them. Questions about my coding approach in written round, discussed about optimizing my approach. I mentioned KMP algorithm during discussion, was asked to explain it.
Interview 2 – Discussion about the projects I had worked on. I had to explain MVC architecture, frameworks that I had used. Explained detail design of my work.
Interview 3 –He was some very senior person from organization. I was again asked about my projects, challenges I faced and how I handled them. How I see Jabong growing in coming years. Any expectations I had in technical field.
HR round. We had casual discussion about everything other than work.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Software Development Engineer II
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 323 (Software Development Engineer - Off-Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 16 (Off-Campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Jabong Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE II)
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 28 (Application Development Engineer)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (Off Campus, Engineer 2 Development)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 33 (On-campus Application Development Engineer)
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- Amazon Interview | Set 58 (On-campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus for GBU App Development)
- C-DOT(Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus for App Development)
- CDOT (Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience