Before inviting for F2f rounds I was given a online coding test, which had standard PS/DS problems. After that I was invited for a day long drive at their Bangalore office(Myntra office.). It’s a small team of 30 people here at Bangalore.
I was given time of 9:30 a.m. but my first round happened at 1:30 p.m. and I was done with my 4th round by 9:30 p.m.
This was taken by a senior software engineer. 1 question asked.
1. Print all numbers less than n, with the fact that absolute difference between any adjacent digits should be 1.for e.g. 12, 21, 34, 43….121,12321. It took me almost 45 minutes to device the algorithm and code.
This was taken by a senior person with almost 15 years of experience. 3 questions asked.
1. Design fraud detection system in any e-commerce site.
2. Coin change problem, just the algorithm.
3. Count numbers < n having 0 digit present in it.
This was taken by Architect.
This was more of a discussion on my past work, experience and the ‘why’ questions. For e.g. why this technology over that?
General Compensation, HR typical questions.
I did not get an offer despite it went well. They do not provide feedback.
This article is contributed by Aditi Tapi. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Related Practice Problems
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)