There were two interviewers. Asked questions primarily around Java
1. What is the difference between two String assignments, via literal and constructor. They wanted to know about the String Constant Pool and its working.
2. What is the Java Memory Model
3. How does the Java code gets compiled and executed on the machine?
4. Some questions about Collections Framework. How to implement an ArrayList? What to do about size constraints?
5. Example of a Singleton Object. How to protect it in a multithreaded environment. Basically understanding of synchronized keyword.
6. What are Bean scopes in Spring? What are the pitfalls of using a Session Scope bean in a Singleton Scope bean?
7. Given a binary tree, if a node is burnt, and each subsequent node is burnt in 1 sec, in how much time the entire tree would be burnt. Time complexity computation.
Average Experience. Not Selected.
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Lenskart interview for SDE2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.