ITC Infotech recently visited our campus for various posts. Students having CPI 7 or more and no active backlogs were eligible for the drive.
Round 1:(Aptitude + Coding)
This round was conducted on the Amcat platform. There were 4 sections
1. Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ Type)
2. English (MCQ Type)
3. 2 coding questions
4. Data Interpretation (MCQ Type)
Results were declared the next day. Top 20 scorers of the aptitude were directly called for the Technical Interview and I was one of them. Others who cleared the cutoff had to face a GD round to make it to the technical interview. And mind it, GD was an elimination round.
Round 2: (Technical Interview)
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Which post are you willing to be interviewed for? (As I was a bit interested in the data part, so I chose the post of Data Analyst.)
- What do you mean by Data Analysis?
- He asked me about my recent projects. (Tip: Make sure you know every bit of the project that you have undertaken.)
- Concepts of Machine Learning because my project includes the concepts of Machine Learning and Image processing.
- Concepts of OOPS.
- He asked me about the coding questions that I solved in the Aptitude. He asked whether I found the questions easy or tough. (Since I’m from CSE background and I do competitive coding. So, I found it easy. The first question included the concept of Sorting and the other was of String Manipulation.)
- Gave me a blank sheet of paper to write the code. Question: Pair with given sum. I solved it quite easily. So, he gave another question which was a modified version of the previous one. Question: Pair with sum closest to the given number.
- Discussion about Internship experience and the technology I worked on.
- Touched every part of the resume. So, make sure you know everything that you have mentioned in the resume.
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the post of data analyst?
Round 3: (HR)
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Family background.
- How comfortable are you with relocation?
- What do you know about ITC Infotech? What are the technologies we are working with?
- Why ITC Infotech?
The result was declared the same day and I got selected.
I suggest being confident. Even if you don’t know something, don’t panic. Answer the rest of the questions without bothering about the outcomes. Give your best.
Thanks a lot, Geeksforgeeks.
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- ITC-Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- ITC INFOTECH Interview Experience
- Tricon Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience On Campus-Sept 2018
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) Limited Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- L& T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) Interview Experience | On-Campus FTE 2019
- L&T Infotech Interview Experience for Software Engineer (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 Pune
- L&T Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
- L&T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus (Online process)
- L&T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus(Virtual) 2020
- L&T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
- Yodlee Infotech Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.