This is_null() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to find whether a variable is NULL or not. It returns True if the given variable is null, otherwise return False.
bool is_null( $var )
$x === null
It is an identical comparison operator and it returns true if the value of $x is equal to NULL. Null is a special data type in PHP which can have only one value that is NULL. A variable of data type NULL is a variable that has no value assigned to it. Any variable can be empty by setting the value NULL to the variable.
$var === null
- Ternary operator vs Null coalescing operator in PHP
- Node | urlObject.slashes API
- How to convert an HTML element or document into image ?
- How to reset/remove CSS styles for element ?
- Difference Between indexOf and findIndex function of array
- jQuery | Traversing
- How to set flexbox having unequal width of elements using CSS ?
- How to format numbers by prepending 0 to single-digit numbers?
- HTML | DOM Button form Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.