It seems to be allowed when there is download link.
As it is written in YouTube Terms of Service, “You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content.You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensor of the Content. YouTube and its licensor reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.” But you can still use it for your personal use without distributing it someone.
- How to download Youtube videos?
- Youtube Data API for handling videos | Set-4
- HTML | Adding Youtube videos
- Youtube Data API for handling videos | Set-5
- Youtube Data API for handling videos | Set-3
- How to Download YouTube Videos in Linux Command Line?
- How to test all Linux distributions without downloading them?
- Downloading gists from Github made simple
- How to speed up the downloading of packages using apt-fast in Ubuntu?
- Youtube Data API | Set-1
- Youtube Data API | Set-2
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-3
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-2
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-4
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-1