Ion Group Interview Experience for Technical Analyst Role | On-Campus 2022
Ion Group came to our college to hire freshers of the 2021-2022 batch for the role of Technical analyst. There was a total of 6 rounds of online tests and interviews.
Round 1: Online Test
- The first round was an online test that consisted of basic aptitude questions.
- This round was an easy one.
Round 2: Coding Round
- The second round consisted of 2 coding questions (intermediate to advanced level). Each coding question consisted of 3 visible test cases and 17 hidden test cases.
- To get the question fully accepted, we needed to pass all the test cases correctly.
- I was able to solve one question completely and the second question partially and I was selected for the next round. A total of 65 students were selected after this round.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- The third round was 90 minutes of one-on-one experience with the interviewer. He first introduced himself and then asked me to introduce myself.
- He made me very comfortable by asking some general questions about how am I feeling. He then started with one of my projects and asked me about it. He asked me about my role in that particular project and how did I cope up with a team.
- He then asked me a coding question in python(it was an easy one) and then asked me 3 puzzles
- Rat and the Cats
- Hourglass Problem and
- 100 Prisoners with Red/Black Hats
- He asked me to take time and think loud so that he can know how am I reaching the solutions. He gave me enough time to think and to finally come to solutions.
- He then asked me to write a few SQL queries and asked a few basic DBMS questions.
Round 4 :
- The fourth round was a case study round. 10-15 students were selected after the 3 rounds. In this round, we were given a case study and were asked to read it while the interviewer was sharing her screen.
- Followed by this case study there were a few questions given and I was asked to answer one of them by my choice. This round was basically meant to see my problem-solving skills.
- The results of round 4 were announced and in the fifth round I was basically interviewed about my projects and my role in that particular project and how do I look forward to expanding my project.
- This round basically tested that how will I survive in an industry where there is so much competition.
- The results of round 5 were announced and three students were selected for the final round with the country head and director of ION Group.
- This was the final round and basically, we were told about the company and our role in the company. We were asked a few basic questions about ourselves so that we could know each other well.
The results were declared after three days and all three of us were selected.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...