1st Round : (2 hrs)
1. Implement LRU Cache,
2. Implement your own Blocking Queue.
3. Questions on Collections ,
a. How AtomicInteger works
b. Hierarchy of Collection
c. Internal Functioning of Hashmap.
d. Fail fast and Fail Safe Iterator.
e. Write different ways in which you can traverse over a map.
4. Print odd and Even Numbers using Threads
5. Questions on Concurrent API, Executor Class, Executor Service, ThreadFactory.
6. Questions on Serialisation/Deserialisation
7. Questions on Design Patters – Composite, Observer, Decorator etc
I dont remember other questions, but the interviewer grilled me completely in Java.
2nd Round: (1.5 to 2 hrs)
1. Search in a rotated sorted array.
2. Implement Heap Sort.
3. Given an Alien Language , with all sorted words , find the order of alphabets.
4. Find median in a stream of numbers.
5. Implement Producer Consumer Model with Theadpool, without Executor Framework.
6. Garbage collector design discussion
3rd Round: (1 hr)
1. Find the Median in two sorted arrays.
2. OS questions
– questions related to memory management and allocation.
3. Design Question
– Bus Seat booking System.
Later i was informed that i was not selected, but i was really impressed with the nature of the interviewers, they were very friendly and cooperative, I was happy that i realised how hard i need to work. Thanks GeeksforGeeks because of which i could solve few of them.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
- Cars24 interview Experience (3 Years Experienced)
- Turvo Interview Experience for 2 years experienced
- PayTm Interview Experience | Set 23 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Vizury Interview Experience | Set 2 (1.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience(2 years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (2-3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 1 (2.5 Years Experienced)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | 4.5 years Experienced
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)