1. Maximum Subarray Sum problem: Different approaches and code
2. Given a 2-D char array, with random alphabets, find the word “INTUIT”, s/t “N” lies in the neighborhood of I, T lies in the neighborhood of N, and so on. Neighborhood meaning any of the eight squares around the middle square. Approach and code using recursion.
3. Linked List: Pairwise reverse the linked List, eg : 1->2->3->4->NULL to 2->1->4->3->NULL. Code with proper syntax. Dry Run
Example Output-based Question.
int d; char * p1 = malloc(100); printf(“%s %d %s”, p1, d, p2, p3, p4);
And so on…
1. Introduce yourself.
2. General discussions on the languages: C, C++, Java
3. Questions related to Pointers: Output based questions –
4. Memory Leak and a program where this occurs.
5. General OS concepts
6. Given 2 processes P1, and P2. And P1 allocates a pointer ptr1 with an address FH1231, discuss if P2 can access this.
1. Given 2 strings A and B, determine if B is a rotation of A. Code and logic
2. Given n consecutive numbers starting from 1, determine the one missing number. Different approaches.
3. OOPS concepts eg: Comparison of objects, Everything about Inheritance, Static and Dynamic Binding.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above