Intuit was the first company to visit our campus. They selected 6 students.
Only people with CGPA of 9+ were allowed to write this. They shortlisted 13 people after this round.
20 questions including aptitude and output (pretty easy).
3 coding questions:
1. Given two integers c and s, find maximum integer, i, for which:
c * log(i) * sqrt(i) * i <= s
2. Given two strings A and B, find the list of ending indices of every subtring of B that’s a prefix of A.
3. Given two arrays, A and B, find the number of pairs for which GCD(a, b) != 1, where a is a number in A and b in B.
Design for Delight
A GD round with no elimination.
Question: There is an app which is supposed to calculate the profit of a SBO. What questions should the app ask?
Interview Round I
1. For a given array = [4, 2, 3, 6, 11, 7, 9, 8], output = 6. Find the pattern, and code it.
Solution: Pattern = Numbers on the left of 6 are less than 6 and on the right of 6 are greater than 6.
2. Given a 3×3 matrices of dots:
. . .
. . .
. . .
Traverse all the dots using 4 lines without lifting the pen and without visiting a dot twice.
Interview Round II
1. Given the position of knight and some square on the chessboard, find the minimum number of moves that the knight must make to reach that square.
2. A matrix which consists of 1s and 0s, 1 represents island and 0 represents water. Find the size of the largest island.
Interview Round III (Design Round)
1. Design a college administration system.
2. Design a URL shortener service.
Interview Round IV
1. There is a function that produces anagrams. How will you test if the function works as it should?
2. Given a stack, how do you keep track of the minimum element?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.