Intuit Interview Experience for SE 2
Round 1(Online Test):
- Merge two sorted LL into 1 LL and reverse the whole LL.
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merge-two-sorted-linked-lists-such-that-merged-list-is-in-reverse-order/
Practice Link: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/merge-2-sorted-linked-list-in-reverse-order/1
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 2(F2F Technical Round – DSA):
- Delete a node from a BST
- Subarray Sum Equals K
- Design patterns – Singleton implementation, Strategy, Builder
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/singleton-design-pattern/
- All design patterns used so far
- SOLID principles
Round 3(F2F Technical Round – DSA):
- Balanced Parentheses check
- Balanced Parentheses generate
- No of islands
- Spring AOP, BOOT, internal tomcat
Round 4(F2F Technical Round – Design):
- Atomic integer and virtual keyword
- Visibility vs synchronization issue
- SQL vs NoSQL
- Justify everything on resume – Deep
- HLD TinyURL – TPS, characters length for short URL, DB, hashing algorithm, CAP, DB Index, Sharding, replication, scale issues, and corrections, etc. basically whatever you know.
- DBMS concepts – Indexing, CAP theorem
Round 5(F2F Hiring Manager):
- Behavioural questions
- Elastic Search