IntStream.Builder build() builds the stream, transitioning this builder to the built state.
Return Value: This method returns the built stream.
Note: A stream builder has a lifecycle, which starts in a building phase, during which elements can be added, and then transitions to a built phase, after which elements may not be added. The built phase begins when the build() method is called, which creates an ordered stream whose elements are the elements that were added to the stream builder, in the order they were added.
Below are the examples to illustrate build() method:
1 2 3 4
Example 2: Trying to add element in after calling build() method (when stream is in built phase).
1 2 3 4 Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException
- Locale.Builder build() method in Java with Examples
- Gradle Build Tool I Modern Open Source Build Automation
- LongStream.Builder build() in Java
- Stream.Builder build() in Java
- DoubleStream.Builder build() in Java
- Android | build.gradle
- How to build a simple Calculator app using Android Studio?
- Complete guide on How to build a Video Player in Android
- How to build a simple music player app using Android Studio
- Java.util.LinkedList.poll(), pollFirst(), pollLast() with examples in Java
- Java lang.Long.numberOfLeadingZeros() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.DoublePredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.BiPredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java Deprecated API Scanner tool (jdepscan) in Java 9 with Examples
- Java.util.function.LongPredicate interface in Java with Examples