- Client-side: It supplies objects to control a browser and its Document Object Model (DOM). Like if client-side extensions allow an application to place elements on an HTML form and respond to user events such as mouse clicks, form input, and page navigation. Use full libraries for the client-side are AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS and so many others.
- Functions in JS are objects. They may have properties and methods just like another object. They can be passed as arguments in other functions.
- Can handle date and time.
- Performs Form Validation although the forms are created using HTML.
- No compiler needed.
- Weak error handling and type checking facilities: It is weakly typed language as there is no need to specify the data type of the variable. So wrong type checking is not performed by compiler.
- Variables and Datatypes
- If-else Statement
- Importing and Exporting Modules
- Window innerWidth and innerHeight Properties