InterviewBit/Scaler Interview Experience for SDE Intern (Off-Campus)
Online Test: It had 4 questions. I solved 3/4 so I received a call for 1st round of interview.
Round 1: The interviewer was great and helpful. she asked 2 questions and gave 1 hour to solve them.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Given a matrix of integers A of size N x M consisting of 0, 1, or 2.
Each cell can have three values:
The value 0 represents an empty cell.
The value 1 representing a fresh orange.
The value 2 representing a rotten orange.
Every minute, any fresh orange that is adjacent (Left, Right, Top, or Bottom) to a rotten orange becomes rotten. Return the minimum number of minutes that must elapse until no cell has a fresh orange. If this is impossible, return -1 instead.
A = [ [2, 1, 2] [1, 1, 0] [0, 2, 1] ] Ans = 1
- Given a non-negative number represented as an array of digits, add 1 to the number ( increment the number represented by the digits ).
The digits are stored such that the most significant digit is at the head of the list.
ex- [1, 2, 3] Ans= [1, 2, 4]
I solved both the problems so I was called for 2nd round.
Round 2: It was a development round.
- I received a task to build a SPA where the admin can schedule interviews. I was given one day to build and had to share the Github link with them. I completed the basic requirements and one bonus point.
- The interviewer asked me the implementation details of the project (the database schema, API calls, etc.).
- He asked me to implement a new feature live on the call. I implemented that feature.
- I received the call for the HR round.
Round 3: It was just 15 min round. The interviewer asked me about my old internships and few HR questions.
Overall I had a great experience. All the interviewers were really helpful.
I received the call from HR that I am selected.