Eligibility : 6.5 CGPA
Job Location : Noida
Aptitude + Reasoning + Coding(mostly OOPS) Multiple Choice questions. Total of 35, the difficult level of questions ranged from easy to medium, mostly the limited time of 30 min was the deciding factor.
Pen and Paper based Coding round of 30 min duration consisting of 3 coding questions .
1. Longest Common Substring without repeat
– this was a straight question from GeeksforGeeks
2. Reverse a Stack without Extra Space
3. A question based on Heaps
10 were selected for the Interviews conducted the next day in the morning.
Technical Interview begin with Tell me about yourself and your hobbies. It mainly focuses on Database Skills with IVP being a FIN-TECH company so mainly workflow is on SQL, Pl-SQL Then discussion about projects, achievements, some basic puzzles and the ds-based standard questions on binary search, link list, level -order traversal of the tree
Delegates in C#
Then he shifted to Database and questions like ACID properties, Normalization, and then few SQL queries and operation like Join and order-by.
6 students were shortlisted after the technical Interview.
Director Interview started with What all you have done in your college life, your hobbies and passion. Where do you see yourself in some years? Then I was asked details about one of my Android project.
I was asked 2 questions:
- A puzzle to solve
- A martix based pattern question
- How do you deal with Stress!
The Interview went on for around 25 min.
5 were shortlisted further.
HR Interview was the final round. Its general talk with the Hr Senior Manager where he tells you the different domain of work and explains you about your profile of work with salary structure offered and other benefits offered by the company.
Results were announced after 2 days
All 5 were selected finally, I was one of them
PS: All the Interviewers were really supportive and encouraging and made the whole process very much Interactive.
Vote of Thanks To GeeksForGeeks
I would like to thank GFG for helping me in Interview Preparation, I currently have 5 offers from TCS, Nagarro, IVP, MadForGames, Cenzy
and would like to quote that no question is beyond the reach of GeeksforGeeks if you consistently practice it you can even crack Amazon easily(one of my Friends made it in Amazon SDE just on the basis of GFG)
Practice more and Consistently you will surely get there!!
- Interview Experience with Indus Valley Partners
- Indus Valley Partners Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Indus Valley Partners Interview Experience | Set 2 (On campus)
- Shree Partners Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Gurgaon Campus)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience 2019
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2019
- Dehivery Interview Experience 2019
- Grey Orange Interview Experience 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE (On Campus 2019)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience 2019
- DE Shaw Interview Experience (2018-2019)
- Samsung Interview Experience through Co-cubes (2019)
- Amazon Interview experience (Off-Campus 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE-1) 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Internship For IDC
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.