In the last summer, I got an opportunity to intern at Swaniti Initiative as a software developer. The hiring process was as followed:
1.) Shortlisting done on the basis of resume
2.) Online coding round: In this round, we were given a problem statement , and we had to submit our solution in maximum three hours. I was given a web game to develop.
3.) Phone interview: This was the final interview round. Questions were asked on the projects I did in the college, Data structures and algorithms. Having a strong grip on algorithms and data structures will help you sail through this round , so I would suggest go through geeksforgeeks and cover ds ,algorithms from there. It has rich content for interviews preparation.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 60
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 395 (On-campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 133 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 394 (On-Campus Full Time)
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Cohesity internship interview
- Uber Interview Experience (On Campus for Internship 2018-19)
- Microland interview experience (on-campus internship + FTE)
- BuyHatke interview experience (On-campus for 6 months internship)