In the last summer, I got an opportunity to intern at Swaniti Initiative as a software developer. The hiring process was as followed:
1.) Shortlisting done on the basis of resume
2.) Online coding round: In this round, we were given a problem statement , and we had to submit our solution in maximum three hours. I was given a web game to develop.
3.) Phone interview: This was the final interview round. Questions were asked on the projects I did in the college, Data structures and algorithms. Having a strong grip on algorithms and data structures will help you sail through this round , so I would suggest go through geeksforgeeks and cover ds ,algorithms from there. It has rich content for interviews preparation.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Internship)
- Appdynamics Internship Interview Experience
- Visa Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 110 (Internship)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Thorogood Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 310 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 408 (Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 407 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 139 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)