Interview Experience @ Service Now, Hyderabad
Total rounds : 5
1st round: Technical questions were from all core subjects including 5 to 7 quantitative aptitude questions. (30 questions : 30 Minute) (cutoff may be : 25+).
2nd round :
1. Space and time complexity to “Detecting a Loop in a Singly Linked List ” .
2. Executable Code to Detect a Loop in a Singly Linked List without any mistake in first time with all boundry cases if any.
3. As I’ve implemented Floyd’s cycle finding algorithm he asked me to drive a mathematical expresson in terms of variable why this algorithm works .
3rd round :
1. what is microprocessor ?
2. what is microcontroller ?
3. what is the difference between microprocessor and microcontroler ?
give an example for each and what is intel i7 ?
4. difference between functional and oo approach of problem solving .
why oops is best.
5. The Three Door Puzzle.
6. Program to convert a given number into words
(ex: input -197 ; output : ONE HUNDRED NINETY SEVEN).
4th round :
1. Generate all circular prime numbers from 1 to 10,000 .
( A number is called circular prime if all the numbers formed by using the digits of that number are prime .
ex: 17-71, 13->31 , ….)
— > First he told me to write it on paper As I did It in 5 minute he told me to write the code on an online compiler as it is.
5th round : HR
Simple HR questions were asked (kind of formality).
At last but not least something I would like to tell you geeks :
– The most important thing you should have within you is Confidance.
Everybody says yes I am confident but I think not really .
– The second thing is dont bluff in anything what you dont know .
-” BE YOURSELF. ”
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.