Total rounds : 5
1st round: Technical questions were from all core subjects including 5 to 7 quantitative aptitude questions. (30 questions : 30 Minute) (cutoff may be : 25+).
2nd round :
1. Space and time complexity to “Detecting a Loop in a Singly Linked List ” .
2. Executable Code to Detect a Loop in a Singly Linked List without any mistake in first time with all boundry cases if any.
3. As I’ve implemented Floyd’s cycle finding algorithm he asked me to drive a mathematical expresson in terms of variable why this algorithm works .
3rd round :
1. what is microprocessor ?
2. what is microcontroller ?
3. what is the difference between microprocessor and microcontroler ?
give an example for each and what is intel i7 ?
4. difference between functional and oo approach of problem solving .
why oops is best.
5. The Three Door Puzzle.
6. Program to convert a given number into words
(ex: input -197 ; output : ONE HUNDRED NINETY SEVEN).
4th round :
1. Generate all circular prime numbers from 1 to 10,000 .
( A number is called circular prime if all the numbers formed by using the digits of that number are prime .
ex: 17-71, 13->31 , ….)
— > First he told me to write it on paper As I did It in 5 minute he told me to write the code on an online compiler as it is.
5th round : HR
Simple HR questions were asked (kind of formality).
At last but not least something I would like to tell you geeks :
– The most important thing you should have within you is Confidance.
Everybody says yes I am confident but I think not really .
– The second thing is dont bluff in anything what you dont know .
-” BE YOURSELF. ”
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- My Interview experience of Service Now USA
- IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech Interview Experience
- IIIT Hyderabad M. Tech Interview Experience
- Redpine Signals, Inc Hyderabad Interview Experience | Set 1
- Oracle India Hyderabad Interview Experience
- Service Now Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Service Now Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Azure Team Hyderabad
- Novartis, Hyderabad On Campus Placement-Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 7 (Written Test Hyderabad)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview experience | Hyderabad (8 months experienced)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- Interview Experience with Yatra(Hyderabad) | Set 3 (For Senior Software Engineer)
- OnePlus R&D Hyderabad Interview Experience (Software Engineer) | On-Campus 2019