The company conducted an off-campus drive.
Round 1 – Written Test.
Well, it was quite easy.
Total number of questions – 35.
Aptitude – 33.
Operating System – 1.
C – 1.
Aptitude questions were mainly related to amount of work done, colored cube questions and so on.
Round 2 – HR interview.
It was just a lookup to see if the candidate isn’t dumb.
After this, candidates who cleared the two stages were called in the office.
Rounds at Optimus –
Round 1 – Surprisingly, another written test followed but the pattern was exactly the same. Difficulty level was also similar.
Round 2 – Small Technical Interview
By small I mean, it wasn’t much extensive. It was just to see if you are a candidate capable enough to go for a higher level Technical interview. Basic DBMS questions (Normalization), SQL queries were actually difficult (nested), virtual function question in C++, method over-loading in Java and same stuff.
Important thing is projects. They can make you write the code for your project.
Round 3 – Machine Round.
In this, a basic question is given and you have to implement it programmatically. String and arrays are important topics for questions.
Round 4 – Technical round with Team Leader.
This is really tricky round. Learn your project’s code by heart and I mean this. You must be ready to even write the whole project’s code, literally. Be ready to defend your design pattern and SQL table structure (if any) in your project. Projects are a key for this round.
Round 5 – Technical round with the Co-founder
This is basically the same. Projects are the key. Be ready to tell what projects you are going to make after 6 months and what design pattern you have thought to implement. Also, you must prepare for a future project in terms of programming. This will make him happy. though, you must literally be prepared of the design pattern.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- VISA Inc. Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- VISA Inc. Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Redpine Signals, Inc Hyderabad Interview Experience | Set 1
- Cavisson System Inc. Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus for SDE)
- DeepVision INC Interview Experience SDE-2
- Cloudera Inc. Interview Experience | Software Engineer (Internship + Full Time/On Campus)
- Mu Sigma Inc. Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Altiostar Networks Inc. Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Hp Inc. Interview Experience for Software Engineer Firmware
- Youplus, Inc - Data Scientist (On Campus - Full Time - Bangalore)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)