1st round was a coding round with paper and pen.
There were 4 questions.
1. Get all subsets of an int array. 2. Similar to min railway platform 3. Count ways a message can be encoded using map where a=1, b=2, c=3…z=26. Eg: ‘111’ can be encoded in 3 ways => ‘aaa’, ‘ka’, ‘ak’. 4. Design question.
In the 2nd round the interviewer asked me to explain my solutions. I could see that I had made some mistakes. He tried to correct those and asked me to optimize. Some of them I could. He was good at guiding me to a solution. After that I was asked about the projects I have done and some OOPS, Java questions and simple questions related to Spring.
I was not selected but still that was a pretty good experience.
- oneDirect Interview Experience
- OneDirect Interview Experience
- OneDirect Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Years)
- OneDirect Interview Process
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.