Given two arrays, find their intersection.
Input: arr1 = [1, 3, 4, 5, 7] arr2 = [2, 3, 5, 6] Output: Intersection : [3, 5]
Intersection : [3, 5]
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Lambda and filter in Python Examples
- Map function and Lambda expression in Python to replace characters
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- Python lambda (Anonymous Functions) | filter, map, reduce
- Lambda expression in Python to rearrange positive and negative numbers
- Spatial Filters - Averaging filter and Median filter in Image Processing
- Union and Intersection of two sorted arrays
- Find Union and Intersection of two unsorted arrays
- Ways to sort list of dictionaries by values in Python - Using lambda function
- Nested Lambda Function in Python
- Difference between List comprehension and Lambda in Python
- Python | Find common elements in three sorted arrays by dictionary intersection
- Overuse of lambda expressions in Python
- Python | Find fibonacci series upto n using lambda
- Python | sympy.Lambda() method
- Python lambda
- Python Program to Sort the list according to the column using lambda
- Python Lambda with underscore as an argument
- Python | Intersection of two lists
- Python | Intersection of two String
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.