Interra Systems Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Round 1(Online Test): It was a Coding + Aptitude test on Naukri.com Platform
The breakdown was like this:
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Quantitative:- 10 questions
- Logical Reasoning:- 15 questions
- Verbal English:- 10 questions
- Data Structures and Algorithms:- 15 questions
- Coding Questions:- 5 ( easy level)
I Solved 4 Coding Questions and Got Selected for the next round
PS: My Coding is not very good so if you know basic coding and your problem-solving skills are good you can easily crack this round
Round 2(Technical Interview 1): Some Basic Questions were asked from:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- OOPs Concepts (Very Important)
- DBMS (Very Few Questions)
I don’t remember all the questions but I’ll share a few:
- What is Polymorphism? Write a code to show it
- Explain Features of OOPS
- Abstract class ( don’t just read definition you need to know in detail)
- Virtual Keyword
- Why do we need an abstract class? Explain with some real-life application
- How can we achieve Abstraction
- How memory is allocated in C++
- Dynamically Create an array
- Dynamically Create a 2D array
- delete keyword and new keyword
- Now Delete this 2D array using the delete keyword
- Maximum Sum Subarray
- Given a Linked List in which one element is repeating many times you have to modify the list such that it contains only the repeating element
head - 6-5-3-4-3-2-1-3-8-3-3 Your List Should be:- head - 3-3-3-3-3
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): Again some basic questions on c++ and oops and data structures and algorithms.
- Which data structure will you use to store a paragraph?
- Y Shaped Linked List. Find the intersection Point
- Given Two Sorted Arrays you have to merge them in one single array in the minimum time complexity
- Sort array of 0’s 1’s and 2’s
Tip: Time Complexity is very Important if you Give the Brute Force Solution. They will ask you to write efficient Code.
Round 4(Puzzles Round): In this round, they asked me 6-7 Puzzles
- You can find most of them in GeekforGeeks
- Practice Puzzles from GfG are a must.
Round 5(HR Discussion): This was just a discussion and basic questions like
- Why interra Systems?
- What other offers do you have?
- Some Questions Regarding Family background
- Revision of OOPS AND DS ALGO IS MUST
- Don’t forget to read puzzles from GfG.
- Practice the top 50 questions of Arrays, Strings, and Linked List.
- For any queries feel free to contact me
Can’t Wait To see you at Interra!
All the best!