Total 2 Rounds
1.Aptitude and Technical MCQs(Core and Advance Java)
2.Technical and HR round
Round 1: A multiple choice question round.
90 questions = 60(Aptitude)+30(core Java)
For eligibility in next round you have to clear both the sections. Actually, there was section cutoff and for Java, you should have prior knowledge of mainly whole core java and some advanced Java topics.
23 out of 69 Shortlisted for Interview Round.
This round was only for Checking your confidence as they were giving the role of Consultant. The interview started from My project than he asked about me and my family than he again came to my Projects as I mentioned 3 projects so the whole Interview was going on my projects than he asked about the various languages on which I worked. Then he asked me about the Company, here I want to mention that for any company one thing you should do that you should know each and everything about the Company that gives the Great Impact on the Interviewer that you are very much aware regarding Company. This Thing helped me in creating the Impact than he asked about my Presentation Experience, Content Writing Skills.
The Whole interview was going on projects and My experience Working with different teams. My working Experience helped a lot in Explaining the Different Different Conditions. He gave me some Corporate Technical Conditions and how will I handle those all problems. Finally, I had given all the answers. You have to very Diplomatic in answering those Questions.(Consider Yourself as Product and Try to sell Yourself)
The level of knowledge I was carrying in the Interview regarding Company created the great image in front of the interviewer, Suddenly he asked me if i am having regarding the Company, (Now this Questions is asked in Every Interview So try to ask any questions regarding their work, technologies, ventures). So I asked about the Technologies and He answered all of them, While answering this questions he was really impressed by me as I was carrying the Depth Info about the Company. Suddenly he said you are placed and he Started talking about the stipend and the all the Salary breakups. So that moment i thought yes Finally this level has Cleared :). I was little bit confused. He finished the Interview and said wait for next rounds.
I was Expecting another Round but they just consider the First interview as their Final one.
After 2 hours of wait
19 out of 23 students got Selected(16 MCA and 3 Btech).
key for Interview: Confidence, level of research Regarding Company, Projects, Experience, Communications Skills.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- OFSS Interview Experience for Associate Consultant (On-Campus)
- PwC Interview Experience | FTE 2021 - Technology Consultant (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Associate Consultant (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 11 (Network Consultant Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- Zilker Technology Interview Experience Chennai - Consultant Trainee
- Oracle Interview Experience for Associate Consultant
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- Infosys Interview for Experienced Associate Consultant
- Newgen Interview Experience for Software Design Engineer (Off-Campus)
- Cohesity Interview Experience (Software Engineer - API Design)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Experience
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience