Intel Interview Experience
Students were shortlisted based on their resumes. [ Mainly on the basis of OS Projects ]
Technical Round 1
1. Write the most efficient algorithm to find square/square root of a number.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
2. Write the most efficient algorithm to find if a number is prime or not.
3. At Bit level, how will you find if a number is a power of 2 or not.
4. What is call by value, call by reference in C language.
5. Projects done in MTech
Technical Round 2
1. Swap two numbers using XOR
2. What are various storage classifiers and quantifiers in C.
3. What is a semaphore? Explain in detail.
4.What is an interrupt. How does a processor handle an interrupt?
5. What is the exact role of Memory Management Unit?
6. Explain your MTech projects.
1. You are Intel’s representative for India and you are about to board a flight to US for a very very important billion dollar deal. But at the airport you are asked for a bribe of Rs500/- . Will you give the bribe or not?
Ans: NO!!! 😛
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.