To insert an image in a PDF using Java can be done by using a library called iText. iText is a Java library originally created by Bruno Lowagie which allows creating PDF, read PDF, and manipulate them.
Libraries required :
- slf4j (Logging Library)
- Get the current working directory of the running java program to create the PDF file in the same location
- Create a PdfWriter object (from itextpdf library) which writes the PDF file to the given path
- Create an empty PdfDocument object
- Create Image object from the image on disk
- Add Image to the Document
After execution of the program:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java Foundation and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.