Innovaccer Interview Experience for Junior Python Engineer (1+ Year Experienced)
Hi everyone, Hope everything is well with you. Today I’m going to share my innovaccer interview experience for the role of Junior Python Engineer. Hope it’ll help you in preparing for your next coding interview. So without further ado let’s get started.
I applied for the role through Linkedin jobs portal. After 3 days, I got the introductory call from HR team and they set up a technical interview with SDE-2 having 3.5+ years of experience.
Round 1: We started with introduction of ourselves.
- He asked me to write down pseudo code to find out if a word can be a palindrome or not. I can remove at max one char from it. (Easy).
- Next question was on binary search. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/search-in-row-wise-and-column-wise-sorted-matrix/. We discussed on binary search and optimised code.
- OOP Question:
He asked me, he also wanted to print B. Ans: call super again.
- Basics of system design: difference between Monolith and Micro service architecture. In what cases we use micro service and in what cases we use monolith.
- Middleware in Django.
- Basics of caching.
- Stock maximising profit problem (1 transaction and infinite transaction).
- Database Index, types of index, disadvantages, what Data structure are being used to implement index generally. I answered B+ Tree as insertion and retrieval can happen in O(logn). Tricky question: Then why can’t we use hashmap as it runs on O(1). So I answered: There’s always trade off between read write operations. Yes, Hashmap offeres retrieval in O(1), but that’s depend completely on hash function and write operations will get costly. And also, lot’s of companies uses mongo/no-sql db for operations like analysis on large data. We can also have different databases for different purposes.
- Basics of system design.
- Techno managerial round with director from US head office.
- Managerial questions about project, challenges, difficulties I faced, what will you do under given situation etc.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!