InMobi visited our campus twice, once for the written round, then for the personal interviews of the shortlisted candidates.
So here is the written + PI experience of mine for InMobi.
Written Round :
Time : 1:30 hours.
25 MCQ’s, coding questions.
MCQ’s were easy, coding questions –
1) Kth Optimal path in a matrix.
2) Given a string, evaluate it and return the integer answer.
Eg. Input : “1+2+3*(4+5)*9+4-5*2”
Output : 240
First round of Personal Interview
* Tell me about yourself
* Tell about the projects done
* Find the first repeating element in an array of integers.
* Discussion on 8-Queen’s problem
* Find if there is a triplet in a Balanced BST that adds to zero.
Second Round of Personal Interview
* General discussion on BigData, as I have worked on Hadoop.
* Add 3 linked lists.
* Serialize and Deserialize a Binary Tree
Third Round of Personal Interview
* Wildcard Matching
* Some bhaukaal question on graph.
* Discussion about Trie data structure, T9 dictionary.
Finally HR Round
General HR questions like-
* Tell me about yourself
* What you learned during your summer internship
* 3 strengths and 3 weakness ( Very tricky Question )
* What do you know about InMobi
* Why InMobi
* Plan for further studies
Then the HR started telling me about the company, it’s policies, etc.
I follow GeeksforGeeks religiously and it helped me a lot! Hope this experience helps you too 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Inmobi Interview Experience | Set 4
- InMobi Interview Experience
- Inmobi Interview Experience | Set 3
- Inmobi Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Inmobi Interview Experience | Set 5 (Through College Test)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]