InfyTq is one of the most coveted events of Infosys, as this is the only way for many engineering college students from India to land a job in it. InFyTq used to consist of a single certification test, but due to increase in no. of candidates they have started a Screening round to shortlist candidates for next round.
I took the exam on 23rd, Sunday February 2020.
The exam format is of following:
The exam consists of 40 questions.
The programming part (Java/Python) consists of 20 questions.
The DBMS part consists of 20 questions.
The aptitude part consists of 20 questions.
The time to complete the exams is 60 mins. And keep in mind the exam is proctored by a webcam.
Many whose face could not be detected during exam were barred from giving it.
Now coming to questions part…
I found these questions quite tough and most of them included use of libraries and ds from core. I also encountered questions which were test study based. Even in case of Java questions related to JVM and core questions were asked. In case of Python the questions were quite complex.
I found questions in this part quite easy as many questions were based on join(inner-join). Even many featured use of sub-queries and group-by utilizations. I even got a question from MongoDB which was quite easy(Just remember the order of changes).
To solve DBMS questions one needs to practice from InfyTQ platform.
Aptitude was the most easy part although one/two questions were time consuming (and tricky as well so I left them). Aptitude involved use of unary method of mathematics. Some involved probability and basic compound-interest. Don’t take it lightly as you will get some questions from mensuration and advanced trigonometry.
Just basic knowledge of the subject and well retention of basic maths formulae will help you skid pass 20 questions as ease.
I am eagerly waiting for my results. Good luck to you!!!
- Planful Interview EXperience | Screening round for experienced
- Exam Pattern for INFYTQ Screening Test
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience| INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ Questions 2020
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- InfyTQ Interview Experience
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- Infytq Certification Experience for 2021 freshers
- InfyTQ Interview Experience (Upgradation Test)
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
- Infosys InfyTq System Engineer Specialist Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience | On campus - First round
- Infosys Interview Experience - Technical Round
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 174 (First Round On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.